Scenic Canyon River Adventure
Grand Canyon – Marble Canyon – Horseshoe Bend
Antelope Canyon – Lake Powell & Glen Canyon
The Canyon River Adventure is the perfect pairing of a Grand Canyon Airplane Tour, taking an adventure tour through world famous Antelope Canyon, and a day rafting on the Colorado River in Glen Canyon to the Grand Canyon. The flight to the river crosses over large sections of the Grand Canyons Eastern Rim offering spectacular down-canyon views.
Antelope Canyon, the second segment of the tour, is world renowned for its elegant sandstone shapes and shadows formed by many centuries of wind and water smoothing. The day continues with a 15.5 mile smooth water float trip down the mighty Colorado river, one of the main sculptors of the Grand Canyon. Midway down the river, the trip pauses on the sandy banks for a short hike to see ancient Native American petroglyphs.
– Flight from Grand Canyon to Page, Az over Grand Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, and Lake Powell
– 1 1/2 Hour Guided tour of Antelope Canyon
– 15.5 mile smooth water float trip from the base of Glen Canyon Dam
– Breakfast and Lunch included
– Return from Lee’s Ferry by Motorcoach
OPERATIONAL DATES: March 1st thru November 15th Annually