Private Las Vegas Horseshoe Bend Air Charter
“So close and yet so far.” That sums up your conclusions about seeing Horseshoe Bend, Arizona during your Las Vegas vacation. After all, spending 12 hours on the road, whether under your own steam or on a bus tour, is not your idea of fun. Hasn’t anyone thought of a better way to do this? Yes: Scenic/Grand Canyon Airlines!
The company who wrote the book on Las Vegas-Grand Canyon aerial touring is writing a whole new chapter devoted not only to Horseshoe Bend, but Antelope Canyon. On the Las Vegas Horseshoe Bend Air Charter, you and up to 7* of your family, friends or colleagues will board a private fixed-wing airplane in Boulder City, NV and be transported to Page, Arizona, home of Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon, Lake Powell and other natural and man-made wonders you simply can’t pass up. In the course of 90 minutes, a dazzling bird’s-eye view of Hoover Dam, the Tillman-O’Callaghan Bypass Bridge, Lake Mead, Grand Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Glen Canyon Dam, Vermillion Cliffs and Lake Powell will whet your appetite for the adventure that awaits you when your airplane lands at the Page Municipal Airport.
In Page, Arizona, specially-built safari-style vehicles will be standing by to take you to Antelope Canyon, the world-famous slot canyon whose ethereal, swirling shapes and soft, muted colors have lured photographers from every corner of the globe to this once-obscure desert town. After a moderate hike in the Lower branch of the canyon and plentiful photo opportunities, you’ll then proceed to the Horseshoe Bend Overlook for a mind-blowing view of this improbable 270० curve in the Colorado River, which geologists call an “entrenched meander.” A light lunch is included in the price of your tour and is served prior to returning to Boulder City.
Touring by car or bus, you’d have to endure a long drive, get 2-3 hours at most for sightseeing before you’d have to face another long drive back to Vegas. On Scenic/Grand Canyon Airlines Private Las Vegas Horseshoe Bend Air Charter, you’ll have time to relax and explore what Page, AZ has to offer, and get back to Las Vegas in time to enjoy more of what it has to offer!
At the moment, this tour has a limited capacity, so book your flight today or call Scenic/Grand Canyon Airlines’ Las Vegas office to inquire about additional availability.
*8-passenger Cessna Caravans are typically used on this tour. 18-passenger deHavilland Twin Otter airplanes may be booked by advance arrangement, at additional cost.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off from most Las Vegas Strip hotels
- Private flight via fixed-wing airplane from Boulder City, NV to Page, AZ
- Overflight of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Vermillion Cliffs, Glen Canyon, and Horseshoe Bend
- Guided hike of Lower Antelope Canyon**
- Guided walk to Horseshoe Bend Overlook***
- Incredible photo opportunities
- Light meal
**The Lower Antelope Slot Canyon tour component involves some stair climbing and light bouldering; individuals with wheelchairs or extreme claustrophobia will not be able to partake of or enjoy this activity.
***The walk to Horseshoe Bend Overlook is ranked ‘easy to moderate’ and is manageable for people in reasonably good physical condition.
- Government-issued photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state ID)
- Water (please do not open container while in the aircraft)
- Camera (selfie sticks and extending camera poles may be brought, but not used in or around the plane)
- Season-appropriate clothing (Light layers in early spring/late fall, cooler clothing during summer months), including hats and sunscreen
- Shoes appropriate for rugged terrain (closed toed light hiking boots, tennis shoes or cross-trainers)