Horseshoe Bend Air Tour
You’ve never been one to follow the crowd. So why follow them to Horseshoe Bend? Get above the fray, and see so much more than you ever could with a ground-floor view! On Grand Canyon Helicopters Horseshoe Bend Air tour, you’ll travel first-class all the way in a state-of-the art Eco-Star EC130 helicopter, custom-made for aerial sightseeing. Can you bring your camera? Absolutely! You’ll want to take as many pictures as you can to share with family and friends. But leave the selfie stick in the car.
What you get:
- An exclusive eagle’s-eye view of Lake Powell Resort, Wahweap Marina, Padre Bay, Lone Rock, Glen Canyon Dam and Steel Arch Bridge, and Horseshoe Bend, a 270-degree “incised meander” of the Colorado River
- A flight in climate-controlled comfort in all-forward facing stadium style seats
- Educational pilot commentary about the human history and compelling geology of the area
- A truer understanding of the size, scope and complexity of this one-of-a-kind landscape
What you don’t get:
Flights depart daily* from the Page Municipal Airport. Approximate flight duration: 15 minutes
Government-issued photo identification (driver’s license, passport or state ID) required to check-in.
*weather permitting; operation of flight may be contingent on a certain number of passengers booked
– Aerial views of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam, and Horseshoe Bend
– 1st Class EcoStar EC130 Aircraft
– Oversize windows, stadium seating
Flight Duration: Approximately 10 – 12 minutes